This set is a great time saver if you’re looking for a 4th of July craft activity! Kids and adults will love these toilet roll crafts.
This bundle includes:
- eagle toilet roll craft (colored + for coloring)
- Liberty Bell toilet roll craft (colored + for coloring)
- Statue of Liberty toilet roll craft (colored + for coloring)
- Uncle Sam toilet roll craft (colored + for coloring)
- US flag toilet roll craft (colored + for coloring)
- White House toilet roll craft (colored + for coloring)
Easy to use, just print and cut.
- Print out your toilet paper roll craft using the provided pdf-file.
- Color in your craft if you printed the coloring version.
- Cut out your craft with scissors.
- Glue the body part to the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the additional parts (head, feet, wings, etc.) to the roll.
- (Optional) Embellish your craft further using glitter, feathers, stickers, rhinestones,...
You will receive:
- 1 print-ready pdf file with colored toilet paper roll craft (A4 size and US letter size), 1 pdf per craft type
- 1 print-ready pdf file with toilet paper roll craft for coloring (A4 size and US letter size), 1 pdf per craft type
- printable paper
- optional: craft knife, embellishments (glitter, feathers, stickers,…)
All America crafts
Thank you for visiting our site and we hope you enjoy our products!
By purchasing any of our products, you’re agreeing to the following terms.
Personal and Classroom Use Only
You can save the files in your computer for your own personal use.
How To Share
Strictly No Commercial Use
Any commercial use of our files, designs and printed results without permission is strictly prohibited.
- use as part of commercial events, professionally organized events, paid or unpaid
- part of paid professional work
- use in displays in commercial venues such as stores
- used for commercial editorial and advertising
- used as free promotional items to help commercial activities
- use of any part of our designs in commercial products
I want to cancel my subscription. How do I do this?
You can cancel your subscription with your payment provider (PayPal or Stripe) or on your customer dashboard on this site.
First, you log in using the “Log In” page:
After logging in, you will see your purchases on that same page.
If you have an active subscription you will see this at the bottom of the page:
On the right, you have several actions you can take. Click the Cancel link to cancel your current subscription.
I purchased a printable craft some time ago. I lost the files, and the download link in the confirmation mail is no longer valid. How can I access my printables ?
You can log in and access your purchases on this page. If you did not create an account when you purchased, simply send me message via this contact page. Let me know the mail address you used for your purchase and I will send you a new download link so you can access your purchase.
I noticed an issue with one of the printables/files in my purchase.
Please let me know via this contact page if you experience issues with your downloaded files. I will be sure to help you in any way I can.
How do I print the files that I downloaded ?
The provided .pdf files are ready for you to print. These files open using most standard installed Internet Browsers. You can also download Adobe Reader for free (source: https://www.wikihow.com/Open-PDF-Files). Once open, you should see an option to print the file in your toolbar.
I don’t know what to do with the .zip file I downloaded.
.zip files are compressed folders that store multiple files. To access the files inside, you will need to un-zip the .zip files. This can be done with software such as WinZip or Winrar. You can also extract a zip file without using any 3rd party software: check out these steps to Open A Zip File Without WinZip.
I am not able to print the .pdf files. My printer is acting up !
Unfortunately we cannot assist you with any technical issues you may be experiencing with your printer. Please contact the manufacturer of your printer.
Can you make a small change to a file for me?
We welcome all feedback on our printable crafts. Please use our contact page to let us know if you have suggestions.
Can I feature a Happy Paper Time product on my blog/site?
Yes please! Please credit ‘Happy Paper Time’ & always link to happypapertime.com or the product page.
Do not link directly to or host our free printable .pdf files on your blog/site/social media.
If you need high-res images for a magazine feature, just contact us!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.